Friday, August 22, 2008

The circus is coming to town!

Today we went to the Grayson Library to see 2 of the clowns from the Ringling Brothers & Barnum & Bailey Circus! Katelyn had a great time with her Jami and enjoyed seeing the clowns perform.







Here she is with Jami, thumb in mouth for most of the show. She is a girl after my own heart, you know...10 am is still morning! :)







She stood for part of the show, kiki in hand, or wrapped around her shoulders, whatever works...











Once the clowns started juggling, she really got into it!







Here she is (from my point of view) hanging on my legs, ready to go! Not much room in my lap anymore with this big 'ole belly!
When the show ended, she slowly walked towards one of the clowns, (thumb in mouth again, of course!) - it was one of those very slow walks where she shuffles her feet like she is sneaking away from me and I can't see her leaving! So brave to walk right up to the clowns and say hello!

2 comments:

Jess said...

She is very brave - a lot of kids are afraid of clowns. She will have so much to teach her little sister! Excited for you - hope everything goes well! Can't wait to hear all about her!

HP said...

Wow...I'm impressed. I still run from clowns. Hmm...perhaps I should get over that before I have kiddos of my own.