Thursday, August 7, 2008

Some new family pics...

When Katelyn was born, I will outwardly admit how obsessive I was about getting her pictures taken. I had good reason, though, and I justified it by my amazement of her physical changes during the course of only a month. Once she reached the 1 yr mark, however, I slowed down drastically in the photo arena. Last night we finally made our appointment to get Katelyn's 2 year pictures taken, and we got some great family shots and maternity ones at the same time. We are a couple months late on these, but toddler life gets in the way you know - like growing bangs out, or avoiding photos for a while after a goose egg is planted on her forehead. We are glad to have some updated pictures to enjoy and share. I have made my first attempt at a slide show...yet another blog world thing to do that I guess I am figuring out as I go...enjoy!


5 comments:

Jess said...

I love the pictures! They turned out beautiful! One of the things I regret is not having very many pictures of me pregnant with Jonas...at the time I wasn't sad but I will have to make up for it this time.

Erin & Gary said...

I love that first pic of you & your hubby! Great job on the slideshow! :)

Holritz Photography said...

Thanks for sharing these! My favorite is the first color one of Katelyn laying on your tummy!

Wade & Brittany said...

As always ... adorable pictures! I can't wait to meet your newest family member soon!

BillK said...

OK so it has been a while and you and Kevin have the second one on the way . Congradulations to you both