Monday, August 18, 2008

Happy Baby Shower!

Last Saturday my best friend Kelley hosted a baby shower for me, and we had such a great time! She is one of those crazy girls who goes way overboard and pays attention to every single detail, of which I notice and appreciate immensely. She thought of everything (and I mean everything!) and worked very hard to make this a special day for me. Not only is she a great planner and hostess, but she's also the best cook and baker around. I always steal her recipes and hope that someday I might be able to climb my way up to her level. :) One can always dream, right?!



Here's a pic of some of the girls painting baby onesies. Is this not the cutest idea ever? So creative!


It was great fun to have a visit from little Coco (my doggie cousin) - look at his adorable outfit! He is always dressed to impress! Here he is with Aunt Tina and Lonnie. Such a little prince...


Days like this remind me of how blessed I am in having such wonderful friends and family around me. Thank you to Kelley and to everyone who was a part of this day. It truly meant so much, and I am grateful for each of you!

No comments: